Monday, December 25, 2006

PREFACE

I am not a righteous person nor a professional writer.  I respect Individuality and as individuals we can disregard. I was 22 or 23 when questions about life started coming to mind and It seemed the older I got the more I thought about them. What I write here is not meant as advise but rather as a gathering of thoughts. Another reason why I started this blog is because I've seen my friends, family members and people in general get caught up in the difficulties of life. The question is why? How old is old enough? At what age do we stop increasing our conscience, emotional stability or spiritual growth? These are some of the fundamental questions I started asking my self and found that this is a never ending task. I recognize that if I don't have consciousness of my actions, self discipline and emotional stability, choosing right over wrong can be very difficult.   "Thus bringing emotional pain and suffering to ones life"-J. D.

No comments: